Sunday, March 28, 2010

CAL

March 28, 2010
9:00ish
ATL

My traveling companions on the flight from SDF were members of the senior class of Christian Academy of Louisville. We don't need to go into what I thought the CAL t-shirts meant. They are indeed going to LA for a senior celebration trip. Beaches seem to be the prime attraction.

All in all, they were a good enough bunch. Some jocularity. Some silliness. Some loudness. But they did not keep me from sleeping.

A bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from Pizza Hut (kinda weird, I confess). But I was very proud of Chick-fil-a for being closed on Sunday. I know that is their policy, but an airport with a captive audience would seem a place to bend.

A few more minutes here at the gate and then on to Miami.

To be continued . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment