Saturday, September 10, 2011

Team Sean

Sean participates in the Ironman Wisconsin in Madison, WI tomorrow. I am impressed by the dedication he has shown to prepare for this event. It is very exciting. I will be glad to hear when he has finished. His mother and his aunt will be present in Madison as his cheering section. Actually, I think they are there now. And I wish I was. But it did not work out that way.

We came up with the idea of creating a group "Team Sean." We made a sign and then invited folks to take pictures of themselves in various places and post the signs on his Facebook page. Folks did. The picture posted here is an example: Joel in Dublin with one of my favorite libations. I put another on Sean's page.


I am very grateful to our friends who have participated. It has been fun to see the pictures and good to know that so many folks will be thinking of Sean and the others who are doing a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and 26.2 mile run tomorrow.

See you along the Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment