This should have been posted yesterday - May 29, 2010.
It was a day of multi-tasking that included:
- taking Eric to the airport to go to New Mexico
- a visit to Target to take advantage of a sale on Pepsi products
- a visit to Home Depot to take advantage of a rebate on Behr paints
- painting shelves for three closets
- preparing two closets for painting
- washing the doors of one closet
- making ready to move things from room to room to make ready for guests
- changing furnace filters
After the work, I finished watching Dances with Wolves. Eric and I had started it Friday evening - after Iron Man 2.
The day's big news is that Sean did a half-marathon in Madison. I am extremely proud of him. I do need to point out that I am engaged in an X-Men marathon (Eric left his videos at the Shire). Seriously, though, Sean's effort has inspired me to go into extensive training for the half-fifty yard walk.
But now - off to lunch and then to the painting.
See you along the trail.