Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sharing


The down side of using the fitness center at a motel is that when there is only one treadmill one has to share. As a result, I only was able to do 1.5 miles on the treadmill today, then had to hop off to allow someone else to use it.

An upside of travel is that there is lots of walking between gates. I hit 10,081 steps. That puts me over 200,000 steps so far for the month. Is 300,000 doable by January 31? Stay tuned.

I returned to the Shire today, leaving New Mexico behind. I left reluctantly - in fact I walked away from my boarding passes after they printed out. There is something about NM that truly appeals to me.

Tomorrow I will weigh in and see if all the walking that I did managed to compensate for all the eating that I did.

I definitely prefer snow on the Sandias to snow on the MDW tarmac.


No comments:

Post a Comment