Thursday, May 26, 2011

Backtracking

Every now and then it becomes necessary to backtrack on the Trail. We move ahead only by moving back.

Sometimes this is because we are lost. Sometimes it is because we forgot something. Sometimes it is to correct something.

I noticed that a number of my posts had picked up really odd labels. What was worse, when adding new labels they autofilled and expanded the problem.

So this morning, I backtracked. I cleaned them up, deleted them.

In the process, I changed the order of my posts. Strange. But that sort of thing happens when one has no idea what one is truly doing.

If you want to see my most recent posts - which come from the experience of the International Ecumenical Peace Convocation in Jamaica - check out this link: http://graybeardtrail.blogspot.com/search/label/Jamaica.

On Twitter, you can check #iepc for posts about the convocation. I tweet as @wmkoenig personally and as @PresbyUN for work.

See you along the Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment