Sunday, August 8, 2010

Making the fifth

I hit the wall last night around 9:00. All the Shire renovations, Shire Celtic Festival celebrations, and busyness of the day catching up to me.

I spent the day:
  • putting the first coat of paint on the second room
  • shopping - I purchased a toilet for the downstairs bath, hopefully it will be installed tomorrow, and I made a Costco run
  • listening to Irish music ("James Connolly" by Black47 playing right now)
This was also the 5th day for meeting all three goals - eating well, 30 minutes of exercise and 10,862 steps.

The weather remains nice - it is hot, in the low 90s, but the humidity has broken - so I walked to the gym.

Having gone to bed early, I am up far earlier than usual. I will do some work and then back to painting.

See you along the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment