Thursday, August 12, 2010

The rum is all gone

Well at least in the movie. There is some at the Shire.

I made it again today - 3 for 3: eating well, 40 minutes at gym, 11640 steps.

A doctor's visit went better than I had hoped. But there is a great deal of work to do.

The movie of the evening is Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. Always a fun ride. It's my favorite of the series. Johnny Depp is quite good - something of an understatement.

The second room in the Shire is now completed. Eric has been helping with cleaning and getting the next room - probably the kitchen or dining room or both some how.

A new dishwasher is to be installed tomorrow. It has been a while.

See you along the trail.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a lot of home improvement. Are you planning to sell place or are you just making it more cozy for yourself and other inhabitants of the Shire? (By the way, I call condo residence Shady Pines, i.e. Golden Girls.)

    Great job on your triple play (treadmill, eating, and walking)! I see that your doc has more work for you with your health, but I hope that you heard some good and encouraging news too.

    Thanks for the blog. It helps me feel connected.

    See you along the trail.

    ReplyDelete